Douglas B. Tegen
Doug has over 25 years of investment banking experience focused primarily on mergers and acquisitions for the insurance industry and served as Managing Director in the Insurance Mergers and Acquisitions Groups at both Lehman Brothers and Salomon Smith Barney. Immediately prior to founding StoneRidge Advisors in 2006, Doug had opened the New York City office for a regional, insurance investment banking firm.
Doug obtained his B.A., magna cum laude, from Middlebury College and earned a M.S. (Management) from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Fortegra Acquisition of Bliss & Glennon from Willis HRH
- Insurance Vianet sale to Willis Group
- HCC Insurance Holdings Acquisition of Centris Group, Inc.
- Markel Corporation acquisition of Terra Nova Holdings, Ltd.
- MMI Companies, Inc. sale to St. Paul Companies
- Reuters plc acquisition of assets from the estate of Bridge Information Systems