Jay has more than twenty years of insurance investment banking experience focused on providing mergers and acquisitions and capital raising services to insurance and insurance services companies. Jay was a Managing Director for Cochran Caronia Waller immediately prior to joining StoneRidge Advisors as a Partner. Jay was also previously a Vice President in Salomon Smith Barney's Insurance Investment Banking group.
Jay received his Bachelor of Business Administration with honors from the University of Michigan.
- SCM's acquisition of Nixon & Company
- Fairness opinion for the Pennsylvania Department of Insurance in the demutualization of Saucon Mutual Insurance Company
- NCA Group's sale to Worley Claim Services
- Dearborn National Life's sale of Colorado Bankers Life to Eli Global
- Xchanging's sale of the U.S. assets of Cambridge Integrated Services Group, Inc. to Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- Engle Martin's recapitalization sponsored by Forsyth Capital
- Accident Fund Insurance Company of America's acquisition of CompWest Insurance Company